Get Involved


Give $ to Help Cover the Cost of Patient Care – Did you know that TMM’s general operating budget is primarily (70%) reliant on the generosity of individual donors from the communities we serve? And that the other 30% of our revenue comes from local, state, and national private grants and foundations, not federal funding? We believe that when people in our community understand TMM’s mission, see it effectively helping their neighbors, and trust the integrity of our operations that they WILL want to partner with us financially if they are able to do so.  YOU can become part of the Mercy family through your giving.  For only $84/month, you can sponsor a patient’s care (medical, dental, counseling & education) for an entire year! DONATE NOW!

All donors receive a paper or electronic receipt from their donation for tax-deduction purposes. Any new donors will also be invited by phone or email to attend a tour of The Mercy Ministries to learn more about our mission.

Donate items on TMM’s Wish List – Mercy team members keep a running list of “wish list” items that they would love to have but that are not budgeted for in the current operating budget. These items can be anything from a special printer to a kitchen gadget for the break room! Check out our WISH LIST HERE.


Ambassadors – One of the most IMPORTANT volunteer roles we have is that of a Mercy Ambassador – someone who helps to spread the word about the work of The Mercy Ministries by inviting 10-15 guests to a tour of one of The Mercy Ministries’ campus locations called “60 Minutes with Mercy”. (Due to COVID-19, these tours have been temporarily modified to one-on-one tours with only 2-3 masked guests at a time.)

Licensed Volunteers – From medical providers and nurses to dentists and dental assistants, the more licensed volunteers we have, the more professional care we can provide. In addition to working in a wonderful, Christian environment, our licensed volunteers can register to be part of the Georgia Volunteer Health Care Program and receive Sovereign Immunity to protect them while practicing at The Mercy Ministries. Also, licensed professionals can earn CEU credits for their volunteer service. 

Non-Licensed Volunteers – Our well-oiled machine would start squeaking if it wasn’t for our faithful non-licensed volunteers that act as support staff for our medical, dental and admin teams. Whether it’s completing appointment reminder calls, scanning/shredding documents, assisting with education classes, or helping plan outreach events, our general volunteers help keep TMM operating efficiently and effectively (and add extra fun too)!

Students – TMM loves to partner with local technical schools, colleges and universities to offer clinical opportunities to CMA, LPN, RN, NP, PA, Social Work and Counseling students. If you or a student you know is interested in completing clinical hours at a TMM campus, please contact the clinical director of that campus. The Clinical Director at each campus schedules students and oversees the completion of the MOU with the applicable school and any other required paperwork. Student spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to the capacity of the clinic and its staff. 

*Note: All volunteers will have to complete a background check, reference check and license check (if applicable) before beginning their service with TMM. In addition, new volunteer orientation and annual training is required.

Volunteers in Action

Linda Moulton, retired LPN working in MAP Room

Joe Claroni, volunteer counselor and retired PA

From L: Janice Sapp (Mercy trained dental assistant), Jessica Thursby (TMM Dental Coordinator) & Dr. Kacy Morris (volunteer dentist)

Tammy Harrell, volunteer van driver